Translate

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Day Five


Mexican Hat to Monicello

Riding I'm the heat of the past few days we were all hoping to gain some altitude and find some cooler weather. Two prices of equipment really paid off these last few days, the cooling vest I picked up for $40 (dip it in water and the evaporation action acts like a swap cooler) really did the trick in keeping me cool on these log hot rides. Also last minute I stopped by Cycle gear and picked up a pair of cool out long Jon's (I was skeptical that this would actually keep me cooler but it actually works well at controlling your temperature the combination of the two I managed to keep cool riding in over 100 degree weather, a vary nice change.

Camp for the night, with time to set up and enjoy my hammock.
 Tomorrow will bring on some challenging riding for the group!



No comments:

Post a Comment